Sunday, November 15, 2015

Orwell’s Bonnie & Clyde


     Let’s get it right this time, eh? - Live beyond it instead.

How about George Orwell, Bonnie & Clyde and time as currency?
That’s right, George Orwell, Bonnie & Clyde with time as currency.
What would you do? - I’m on the sidelines, beyond time, but you?
Would you keep the “status quo” the insanely rich do…, uncaring?

I don’t think so, but I have to ask you the question. - Would you?
I know I wouldn’t, and I knew this from the very start…, no doubts.+
This Bonnie & Clyde aren’t killed in a hail of gunfire though.
Instead they go on to rob Time’s Fort Knox. - •Oh yeah!

--RK, 8:55pmEST (UT/GMT -5), 11/15/2015
     I’m rich because I am beyond time entirely. - •selah•+
     So, Who started our clock & Who will end it?+ - Good question, eh? - •nods•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*