Monday, November 23, 2015

Clarity beyond focus


     Clarity, misunderstood in this world, far beyond simple focus.

As I pierce Stygian+ darkness in this backwater,
I wonder whether I’ll find another seeker of truth,
one whose spirit is free, unencumbered from youth,
as I was. - I seek not ‘kindred spirits’, but those

who innately knew perception only as illusion, young.
These are the ones I can help, but who had no nurture,
the nurture I was so bountifully blessed with. - So…,
“Where are you?” - Yet, I have found none as myself.

Weary in such loss, I’ve always had clarity…, perfect,
way beyond being in simple focus…, much greater.
Clarity far beyond focus in perception so keen as
to render “reality” only a blur, deeply sad, so dark,



…even in otherwise perceived “light,” …so dimly lit. - •selah•

--RK, 10:26pmEST (UT/GMT -5), 11/23/2015
     I see languish, disguised in deep sadness…, still hopeful,
     but there’s far more, way beyond your hope ye know not of.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*