Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pursuit of the Confessor


     Leaving all behind…
     “I arose in time of trouble and suffering,” seeking evil’s vanquish.

You think they don’t pursue me? - Oh, but they do.
They have no idea just how far behind they are.
In their sights I did not hide…, way beyond.
In flank against them, they were bewildered.

Of a sudden I was out of distant sight.
Past the barrier, I was home…, not them.
Encamped…, they had nothing to plan from.
Meanwhile I moved on…, far beyond their ken.

Here to take your confession…, I am not your priest,
but I am the seeker in your pursuit against truth.
Hate has no reason…, we know this. — Why don’t you?
We know why…, for all you have is rebellion,

your most cherished lying possession against you.
Still you pursue against the barrier…, the one,
yes…, the one you know you cannot cross.
I know you cannot…, not with hate.

And so we fade in the distance…, never looking back.
The rest of my story I cannot speak of.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My nails are dirty…, but what did I do wrong?
I know of the counted shadows… - •selah•

--RK, 10:13pmEST (UT/GMT -5), 2/17/2016
     You have your answer, the very one
     I can only ever speak of.+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*