Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Somehow…


…yeah, somehow you know. - Yes, I know,
it’s unavoidable…, in the back of your mind.
I didn’t plan anything. - I had no plan,
but I’ve been here so long, the story…,

…the story had to be told…, to seekers.
There’s nothing in me to care otherwise.
So, yes, what you see is what you got,
but this is not a computer program.

You were programmed young, very young.
My fire is directed to just that, programming,
your programming, so I can get to you,
to help you. - Just let the firing happen.

You will come to no harm, just truth.
I’m blasting programming’s shell away,
so you can see around you…, and find
that’s all it’s been…, all this time, so…

So listen carefully now…, oh so carefully…+

--RK, 8:28pmEDST, 4/29/2015
     You began alone & will end alone, so what about within?+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*