Sunday, September 21, 2014

Two sides to the coin…

     Go within, or go without…





















…yes, this coin, the one I’ve had a very long time now.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
And so it is, but I don’t know why, on one side,
but on the other…, I know exactly why, and always have.

I’ve found there’s nothing I can do, because they don’t know.
They don’t know they’re blind, blind to all that’s within,
as insects stuck in the amber of perception, unknowing,
and not wanting to know. - That’s the tragedy, the foil,

entertainment’s foil they fall on with no sparring partner,
their deaths without meaning, neither gathered nor cared for…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m no opportunist. - It never entered my mind, not even once.
I’m here to help, but only a few can be. - I call them… seekers.

--RK, 9:27pmEDST, 9/21/2014
     (…so it will be until time’s end+…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*