Friday, May 30, 2014

I want you to know...












     (for those who understand me)
        [Inspired by Trip the Darkness+ by Lacuna Coil]
        “…feels like my breath is heavy again…”, “Come to me… I am waiting…”

…secrets, ones I’ve never told, and can’t.
I want you to know them anyway so you understand, but…
------------------------------------------------------------------
…I just can’t tell them, not without you here,
next to me, hearing me slowly breathe, so you know…

…so you know it’s all real, not just words.
I want you to know secrets never told, ever,
but I can’t tell them, not now, not here.
If only I could, all would be well with me,

but it can’t, not while I live here: +

--RK, 9:15pm, 5/30/2014, “…just in time…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*